Side design: tangible forward thrust.
The line of the side design which rises up to meet the rear, along with the large, distinctive wheel arches and attractive light-alloy wheels in sizes of up to 48.3 cm (19 inches) give the Marco Polo HORIZON a sporty profile along its side.
The key features of the side design:
- Harmoniously styled side windows with glazing flush with the surfaces, covering the B- and C-pillars
- Exterior mirrors with an upper section painted in the vehicle colour and turn signal lamp, electrically adjustable and heated, with a large aspherical surface for good visibility to the rear
- Dynamically rising feature line
- Large selection of attractive steel and light-alloy wheels from 40.6 cm (16 inches) up to 48.3 cm (19 inches)
- Black-tinted rear windows (optional)